VIRAHA ORIGINAL ART ABSTRACT SIGNED DRAWING LOVE SEPARATION FEELING
Artist: Daniela Morante (Italy)
Medium: Pencil Drawing Art on Amalfi Handmade Paper by "Cartiera Amatruda"
Dimensions: H 70 x W 100 cm
Creation Year: 2018
Style: Contemporary Abstract Art
Item location: Italy
Price: 30% OFF - Lowest Price Guaranteed
Note: Amatruda Handmade Paper is a unique and exclusive solution coming from 100% cotton. Amalfi was one of the most renowned paper making centers in Europe since the 14th century. Located on Italy's Amalfi Coast, this paper mill has produced exquisite stationery called "Cartiera Amatruda" continuously since 1380. Each sheet is crafted with the utmost care, using many of the methods first developed in the Middle Ages. The deckled edge and distinctive watermark make it a superb choice for drawings.
FREE SHIPPING INCLUDED
Description about the work
- Beautiful Abstract Pencil Drawing for Sale
- High quality: 100% hand painted.
- Made of Imported Wooden Panel which can keep colorful permanently without fading and cracking.
- Convenient: Stretched and Framed decorative painting on fine luxury paper set ready to hang for home decorations wall décor
- Good for a gift: Packed in carton box
- 100% satisfied guarantee. Buy with confidence!
- A perfect wall decoration for living room, bedroom, kitchen, office, Hotel, dining room, bathroom, bar etc.
- A great gift for your relatives and friends.
- Actual painting may be slightly different from the product image due to the different brand of monitors,
- Please refer to the colors shown in the photo.
- Materials/Milieu: high-quality colors on luxury paper.
- Cheap drawing for sale
- Overnight shipping
- Any artwork comes with a Certificate of Authenticity signed by the Author
About the Author
- Daniela Morante was born in Napoli
- She loves expressing himself with the sign and the color to rediscover the creative compressed energy inside us.
- She has exhibited in solo and group exhibitions at the Mann in Naples, at the Arte Fiera in Bologna, at the Art Core in Los Angeles.
- She moves continuously between different artistic areas.
- She developed his own method that offers artistic happenings, training courses and art workshops even in contexts of social or psycho-physical distress, while always for pleasure, he writes about the theater also.
- An artist, a thinker, a dreamer, Daniela Morante passes easily from one sphere to another of creative language, investigating every inch of that vast territory of visual communication.
- The artworks of Morante essentially branch out in three operational directions the introspective pictorial one, an individual research, a confrontation with itself from which take shape sign and color elements on canvas and paper: the extroverted material, environmental installations made site specific for unique occasions and unrepeatable; the expressive didactic one that is expressed in laboratories that she defines as "frontier" offering her artistic practices to hospitalized children who fight between life and death.
- Explorandom 3 Inland Sea in Naples 2012
- Abstract for "The meetings of Archeology" XVII edition, edited by Marco de Gemmis, Educational Service of the Superintendence of the Archaeological Heritage of Naples - Hall of the teaching unit of the Archaeological Museum of Naples 2011
- A breath of light by Angela Tecce, Naples, 2008
- Geometries of the Universe curated by Paola Ricciardi - L'Atelier Gallery, Naples 2005
- Other signs at Pica gallery, Naples 2005
- Cosmic devices for food processing II edition March Woman City of Naples, text by Luigi Caramiello and Corrado Giardino- Mura greek of Piazza Bellini, Naples 1997
- True and False theatrical by Antonella Parise and Paolo Lista - Galleria Paola Verrengia, Salerno 1997
- Mystic Driver Art Lab Global food and health food Auditorium Flaiano March 2015
- 10x10 traveling works Fiorillo Arte Naples February 2015
- "a (a) monster (a) in the cellar a group of artists and art therapists, between the playfully serious and the mocking, try to externalize fears, obsessions, neurotic snares and various stresses, 2015
- "Mandatory passage" works for Land Art Campi flegrei X edition Artistic practice as a social practice - 4/10/2014 Urban Park of the hills of Naples
- 100.3 artist's rooms, 100 years, 100 rooms, 100 artists 2014 edition Art Hotel Gran Paradiso 1/11/2014, Sorrento
- "Thank you" works for "What do you have in mind?" collective exhibition 30/5/2014 Opificio Arti Performative, Frattamaggiore
- The 7 magnificent years. exhibition and conversation with the artists. curated by Cynthia Penna 13/4/2014 Villa Di Donato Naples
- "But where am I?" intervention for Land Art Campi flegrei IX edition Magical psychic journey in the land of the Bosco degli Astroni 19/5/2013
- Luchef.:10 artists interpret an art lamp by Raro Design 6/2013 Horel Romeo Napoli
- Incendium artists for the City of Science Exhibition and Auction of the works.a care Ass.Tempo Libero - Pan 18-24 / 6/2013
- 100.3 artist's rooms, 100 years, 100 rooms, 100 artists exhibition-event curated by Ignazio Colonna - Art Hotel Gran Paradiso - Sorrento 6/4/2013
- Mattinarte 150 logos of the artist x Mattino Pan - Palazzo delle Arti in Naples 2012
- The collective Rock Arteritivo of works dedicated to rock c / o Eidostudio Napoli 2012
- Per-dono: installations on the site-specific theme with Laura Niola, Festival delle Ville flegree, Villa Livia, Pozzuoli 2011
- Art a la Carte artistic-tasting itinerary, c / o Eidostudio Arteritivo, Naples 2011
- Land art installations for the Castel Sant'Elmo Sustainability Week - Naples 2010
- Site-specific resurrection techniques for Land art in the Regional Forest of Cuma 2010
- Pietramelararte Installations in the Church of the Annunciation with Laura Niola - Pietramelara - Caserta 2010
- At the center of site-specific volcanoes with Laura Niola and Vincenzo Palumbo curated by Marco di Mauro Museum of the Vesuvian Observatory - Herculaneum - Naples 2010
- Latitude 34-40 by Cinthia Penna- Artcore Bewery- Los Angeles U.S.A. 2010
- Site-specific raft for Land Art Variations on Lago d'Averno - Lucrino- Naples 2010
- Momiti Miti curated by Cinthia Penna - Villa Di Donato - Naples 2009
- Sibillini Dialogues by Joanna Wrobel - Palazzo Migliaresi - Rione Terra, Pozzuoli 2009
- Textures by Joanna Wrobel - Mondragone Foundation - Naples 2009
- Proposals for a collection by Chinthia Penna -Villa Di Donato -Napoli 2009
- Art first Stand Changing role Bologna 2009
- Hypothesis of desire for Photovirus - by Silvia Sfrecola - Grosseto 2008
- The sense of the water video installation on canvas with Carlo Porrini for the Mareartea Festival curated by Manidesign- Maratea 2008
- The Art is a site-specific obsession for Condannati to create Sardegna Arte Fiera - former penal colony of Castiadas- Cagliari 2008
- Art First Stand Changing Role Bologna 2008
- We stay in touch by Melita Rotondo - March Donna Maschio Angioino -Napoli 2008
- Art and Creativity by Joanna Wrobel - Pontegandolfo - Benevento 2007
- The faces of the village the artists interpret the territory Curated by Joanna Wrobel - Sanseverino- Salerno 2007
- 60 years of the Italian Republic by Stefano Gallo - Palazzo Comunale di Napoli 2006
- Artist First PANarchive Curated by Diana Marrone - Artissima Torino 2006
- Crosswork by Mario Lupano - Santa Cristina Complex - Bologna 2006
- Minimalia Gallery L'Atelier - Curated by Gabriella Continisio - Naples 2006
- 13x17 Italian Pavilion A traveling exhibition curated by Philippe Daverio and Elena Agudio - Venice, Biella, Potenza, Palermo, Naples 2006/2005
- Hype Gallery Community Exhibition in Milan, Berlin and on Web 2006/5
- Jewels, works and ceramics By Joceline Laurent, Via del Babuino, Rome 2005
- Fragments of communication L'Atelier, Naples 2004
Shipping, Returns & Payment
Only Professional Sellers
Only top sellers who meet the strictest quality standards are admitted
Lowest Price Guaranteed
The online best place to make the lowest art deal
Secure Online Transactions
Safe and secure payment through our checkout process
Global Shipping & Logistics
Fully insured deliveries all over the world
If an item does not arrive as described, we'll make it right
Dedicated Customer Support
Timely answers to your questions from our support specialists
Keywords: VIRAHA, ORIGINAL, ART, ABSTRACT, SIGNED, DRAWING, LOVE, SEPARATION, FEELING