SIGNED AVA GARDNER PORTRAIT ORIGINAL PAINTING SEX SYMBOL GLAMOUR 50s
Title: Greta Garbo as Gitanes
Artist: Gianluca Resi (Italy)
Medium: Acrylic Painting on Wooden Panel
Dimensions: H 35,43 x W 35.43 in; H 90 x 90 W cm
Creation Year: 2018
Style: Pop Art
Item location: Italy
Price: 30% OFF - Lowest Price Guaranteed
FREE SHIPPING INCLUDED
Description about the work
- Awesome Original Oil Painting for sale
- High quality: 100% hand painted.
- Made of Imported Wooden Panel which can keep colorful permanently without fading and cracking.
- Convenient: Stretched and Framed decorative painting on a wooden panel set ready to hang for home decorations wall décor
- Good for a gift: Packed in carton box
- 100% satisfied guarantee. Buy with confidence!
- A perfect wall decoration for living room, bedroom, kitchen, office, Hotel, dining room, bathroom, bar etc.
- A great gift for your relatives and friends.
- Actual painting may be slightly different from the product image due to the different brand of monitors,
- Please refer to the colors shown in the photo.
- Materials/Milieu: Acrylic painting, high-quality colors, wooden panel.
- Cheap painting for sale
- Overnight shipping
- Any artwork comes with a Certificate of Authenticity signed by the Author
About the Author
- Gianluca Resi was born in Naples in 1966 from a family of coffee entrepreneurs
- He takes part in the activities of the family business for about twenty years, during which he has the opportunity to develop his creative talents
- In 2007 he decided to abandon the company by under a strong creative impulse coming from his maternal grandfather, Mario Penelope, artist and art critic, director from 1972 of the International Biennale of Art of Venice.
- Thus began a long period of artistic production addressed to pop-art, a model of emulation of the consumer society.
- The style of Gianluca Resi reflected in the national scene, his series of Marilyn Monroe accompany pop-art artists such as Andy Warhol and Mimmo Rotella.
- Than Gianluca Resi decided to restart from the origins and to use the coffee bags of the family company, a traditional material fabric, like canvases, on which to pour his creativity.
- These new works become the inspiration of an "Apocalypse Opera" show, written and directed by Resi and the artist Diego Santanelli, with an innovative format in which the canvases come to life through the free arts: music, dance, acting and video-installations.
- But the artist, in his continuous research of interiority, through the path of the scars, finds himself to analyze again the world of pop-art to deepen the other part of a fictitious reality imbued with superficiality and exteriority.
- The sack of coffee now becomes its canvas, the different weaves of the sacks intersect each other producing the material effect on which the artist portrays his characters.
- In the Resi’s idea everyone wants to feel famous, appreciated by the social world, there is no longer a star to be imitated but the star it's in each of us.
Shipping, Returns & Payment
Only Professional Sellers
Only top sellers who meet the strictest quality standards are admitted
Lowest Price Guaranteed
The online best place to make the lowest art deal
Secure Online Transactions
Safe and secure payment through our checkout process
Global Shipping & Logistics
Fully insured deliveries all over the world
If an item does not arrive as described, we'll make it right
Dedicated Customer Support
Timely answers to your questions from our support specialists
Keywords: AVA, GARDNER, SIGNED, PORTRAIT, ORIGINAL, PAINTING, SEX, SYMBOL, GLAMOUR, 50s
Buy With Confidence
(never a reserve)