NAOMI CAMPBELL ORIGINAL SIGNED PORTRAIT PAINTING POP ART LOVE SEXY
Title: NAOMI CAMPBELL
Artist: Gianluca Resi (Italy)
Medium: Acrylic Painting on Wooden Panel
Dimensions: H 120 x W 120 cm
Creation Year: 2018
Style: Pop Art
Item location: Italy
Price: 30% OFF - Lowest Price Guaranteed
FREE SHIPPING INCLUDED
Description about the work
- Awesome Original NAOMI CAMPBELL PORTRAIT on Wooden Panel
- High quality: 100% hand painted.
- Made of Imported Wooden Panel which can keep colorful permanently without fading and cracking.
- Convenient: Stretched and Framed decorative painting on a wooden panel set ready to hang for home decorations wall décor
- Good for a gift: Packed in carton box
- 100% satisfied guarantee. Buy with confidence!
- A perfect wall decoration for living room, bedroom, kitchen, office, Hotel, dining room, bathroom, bar etc.
- A great gift for your relatives and friends.
- Actual painting may be slightly different from the product image due to the different brand of monitors,
- Please refer to the colors shown in the photo.
- Materials/Milieu: Acrylic painting, high-quality colors, wooden panel.
- Cheap painting for sale
- Overnight shipping
- Any artwork comes with a Certificate of Authenticity signed by the Author
Description about the Subject
Naomi Campbell, born in London on 22 May 1970, is considered one of the most charismatic and perfect supermodels iwho has ever trod in the fashion industry.
In 1993 the model had a relationship with Adam Clayton, the bass player of U2, which ended the following year. Between 1998 and 2003, on the other hand, Naomi was involved in a fluctuating relationship with Flavio Briatore.
Between 2009 and 2013 Naomi has a love affair with the Russian magnate Vladimir Donorin, which ended because of her difficult character and also seems to be the appearance of Vladimir's wife to claim her husband.
Naomi's first experience in the entertainment world dates back to when he was only eight years old, in fact in 1978 he took part in the videoclip of Bob Marley's song, Is This Love.
Naomi's career begins when she is still a minor. She is only 15 when she is discovered by the Elite Mangement fashion agency. In 1986 he made his first appearance on the cover of Elle and the following year poses for Terence Donovan in the 1987 Pirelli calendar, thus achieving fame. In 1988 she was the first black woman to appear on the cover of Vogue and Time Magazine.
In 1996 Naomi is in the movie Girl 6- Sex online, in 1997 instead she appears in Hollywood burning. It is 1999 when he has his first and only leading role in the film Uncomfortable Testimone. In 2003 he participated in an episode of the Fastlane series. A few years later, in 2006, Naomi is the protagonist of Pirelli's short film, The Call.
In 2015 Naomi Campbell is in the cast of the new season of the American Horror Story series. In the same year he also appears in the Empire series. In 2017 he joined the cast of Star and in 2018 she played in I Feel Pretty.
Meanwhile, Naomi has continued her modeling career as one of the world's most important supermodels and Versace's inspiring muse; she worked for almost all fashion houses, including fashion shows and advertising campaigns, such as Cavalli, Valentino, Fendi, Bluemarine, Marc Jacobs, Louis Vuitton, Dolce & Gabbana, Rocco Barocco, Vivienne Westwood, Pinko, Dior, Chanel and many others.
Naomi Campbell also posed without veils for Playboy and between 1996 and 2005 she was a Victoria's Secret angel for seven years. In 2009 she was the face of Dsquared2 and in the same year she was one of the testimonials of the first Dolce & Gabbana perfume.
In 2013 Naomi participates in the The Face program, with the aim of finding the top models of the future. She returns to Paris for Givenchy in 2015 and is also chosen as the testimonial of Burberry and La Perla. In October of the same year appears on the cover of Vogue Brazil.
In 2016 he published a book dedicated to her, The art of beauty. The rise of Naomi Campbell at the Olympus of celebrities, among the greats of fashion and photography, published by Taschen. Exceptionally, in 2017, to celebrate the 20 years since the death of Gianni Versace, back on the catwalk in Milan.
In 2018 Naomi appears again on the Pirelli calendar and in June of the same year receives the Fashion Icon Award.
About the Author
- Gianluca Resi was born in Naples in 1966 from a family of coffee entrepreneurs
- He takes part in the activities of the family business for about twenty years, during which he has the opportunity to develop his creative talents
- In 2007 he decided to abandon the company by under a strong creative impulse coming from his maternal grandfather, Mario Penelope, artist and art critic, director from 1972 of the International Biennale of Art of Venice.
- Thus began a long period of artistic production addressed to pop-art, a model of emulation of the consumer society.
- The style of Gianluca Resi reflected in the national scene, his series of Marilyn Monroe accompany pop-art artists such as Andy Warhol and Mimmo Rotella.
- Than Gianluca Resi decided to restart from the origins and to use the coffee bags of the family company, a traditional material fabric, like canvases, on which to pour his creativity.
- These new works become the inspiration of an "Apocalypse Opera" show, written and directed by Resi and the artist Diego Santanelli, with an innovative format in which the canvases come to life through the free arts: music, dance, acting and video-installations.
- But the artist, in his continuous research of interiority, through the path of the scars, finds himself to analyze again the world of pop-art to deepen the other part of a fictitious reality imbued with superficiality and exteriority.
- The sack of coffee now becomes its canvas, the different weaves of the sacks intersect each other producing the material effect on which the artist portrays his characters.
- In the Resi’s idea everyone wants to feel famous, appreciated by the social world, there is no longer a star to be imitated but the star it's in each of us.
- For more info about the artist visit Gianluca Resi website
Shipping, Returns & Payment
Only Professional Sellers
Only top sellers who meet the strictest quality standards are admitted
Lowest Price Guaranteed
The online best place to make the lowest art deal
Secure Online Transactions
Safe and secure payment through our checkout process
Global Shipping & Logistics
Fully insured deliveries all over the world
If an item does not arrive as described, we'll make it right
Dedicated Customer Support
Timely answers to your questions from our support specialists
Keywords: NAOMI CAMPBELL, ORIGINAL, SIGNED, PORTRAIT, PAINTING, POP ART, LOVE, SEXY, WOMAN, CELEBRITY, FACE, indoors, Fashion, show fashion, fashion design fashion model fashion runway glamour runway model designer clothing people background people model clothing walking Naomi Campbell young adult female young woman brunette dark hair